Publicidade Institucional

Publicidade Institucional: putas everywhere (não é a casa dos segredos, não)

segunda-feira, 11 de outubro de 2010

Call of duty

As melhores frases do COD:

-"Peace is like a n00b: slow, stupid and has a terrible K/D spread"
-"I am a man who has seen the horrors of war. I once spilled a 2-litter bottle of gamer fuel. They don't even make that anymore"
-"Ask not what your country can do for you, but why do you snipe like a pussy. That's what you should ask"
-"My one regret is that I have but one live to pown all your asses"
-"I know not what weapons will be in Modern Warfare III, but Modern Warfare IV will be fought with laser-sticks and atomic-stones. And assault rifles with x-ray vision"
-"Rivers will run red with blood and Mountain Dew Code Red"
-"In war, whoever is lagging is the first casualty"
-"Suck ma dick"

1 comentário: