Publicidade Institucional

Publicidade Institucional: putas everywhere (não é a casa dos segredos, não)

quarta-feira, 16 de março de 2011

Fat kittys

You: hey
Stranger: I want your body.
Stranger: far too much.
You: people complain
You: cuz i'm too hot.. :\
You: the last girl who tried to possess me was seriously burned
Stranger: O_O
Stranger: MURDERER!
You: noo
You: it wasnt my fault
You: i warned her
Stranger: SHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You: she was all like "you're hot, but not that much"
You: and i was like.. ok, i dont mean to be cocky, but i really am
Stranger: O_O i must go...before you kill me also...
You: dont! i wont :o
You: becauusee... you cant touch this
You: dooo doo do doo. do do do do dooo
Stranger: young grasshopper. I will be the judge...
Stranger: <3
You: ahahah
You: the last girl who tried to look at me
You: got blind
Stranger: Please? :(
Stranger: Let me see your face :(
You: kay, gimme your facebook, first :o
Stranger: no way jose.
You: http://www.facebook.com/pages/God/140737019293770?sk=wall
You: thats mine
You: that's why she got burned
You: and thats why she got bling
You: i shiine

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário